Bless Box is a new monthly subscription created by Sazan Hendrix. Sazan is a talented, and funny Digital Influencer on beauty, style, and lifestyle topics. Sazan handpicks the items in the box from fashion, beauty, home, and health.The Bless Box has a monthly fee of $29 plus $5 for shipping. I was impressed to get my package on Christmas Eve. I encourage you to go to the Bless Box site to hear the story of why Sazan created the Bless Box and how she got the name at http://blessbox.com
The Bless Box has a monthly fee of $29 plus $5 for shipping. I was impressed to get my package on Christmas Eve. I encourage you to go to the Bless Box site to hear the story of why Sazan created the Bless Box and how she got the name at http://blessbox.com
This month’s box theme is Winter’s Retreat. “Bless yourself with a little “me time” after a busy holiday season. Relax, unbox and obsess over this month’s fun products that I know you will enjoy!” -Sazan
So to the good stuff! What’s inside the first Bless Box!
- DW Home Vanilla Bean Candle. This candle smells so good. I’m a bit bias, Vanilla scents are my favorite. But Holy moly, as soon as you take the lid off you can smell the vanilla bean.
- Vici Collection Pom Beanie. Pom hats are a big trend this season. When it decides to get cold in Florida, I will add this beanie to one of my “cozy winter” outfits.
- Nibmor Hot Chocolate: traditional and spiced. These hot chocolates are organic, non-GMO, non-gluten, and vegan. I’m not a huge fan of hot chocolate, which is strange for me because I am a chocoholic.
- Sazan put in a very special gift. A Bless ceramic mug and spoon. Excited to drink my coffee or team from this cute mug.
- Maybelline Inti-Matte Lipstick in 575 Brown Blush. The number is … I swatched this lipstick on my hand, it was creamy and the color is beautiful. It’s like a warm brown, mauve pink color.
- Aveda Travel Sized Hair and Body Goodies.
- Stress-fix body crème
- Smooth infusion style-prep smoother
- Smooth infusion shampoo and conditioner
- The Bless Box Envelope Bonus. This had 4 great discount codes to treat yourself with that holiday cash you got! The discounts are for Be Well By Kelly which is Sazan nutritionist, Sayran Jewelry, Vici Collection and Kalos skincare.
- Kálos Skincare: After Hours Soothing Night Cream. It says its 97% Naturally Derived and 70% Organic. It helps with irritated and stressed skin to regain back glow and vibrancy. This is $44, so it makes the box totally worth it. It’s like I got a discount on this product and everything else was an added bonus!
Not only does the box come with the product detail booklet, but Sazan also tells us why she picked each product and tips on how to style or use the product. This Winter’s Retreat Bless Box is worth $120+
Would you guys like to see an unboxing for next month? Would you like a review on the Kálos Skincare: After Hours Soothing Night Cream?
Peace & Love – Joniamac