Hey guys! So this month’s Bless Box theme is New Year, New You! Bless Box is $29.99 a month plus shipping cost. The value of this box is worth over $120.
Here is what came in this month’s box.
- Primal Kitchen Dark Chocolate Almond Bar. This protein bar is non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy and canola free and paleo approved. Primal Kitchen Dark Chocolate Almond bars are made with grass-fed collagen, Turkish almonds, and pumpkin seeds. The founder of Primal Kitchen, philosophy is: every bite of food you eat should be both delicious and healthful.
- Cordially Bless Notepad.I love the motivational quote of “Get it Girl” on the notepad and how you can check off a task or goal.
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse. It’s been told that Apple Cider Vinegar is a great alternative for Shampoo and Conditioner. The rinse gently removes impurities without stripping away the natural oils from your hair. It increases the softness and shine, rebalances pH levels, and is color safe. The ACV Rinse is blended with lavender extract, argan oil, and aloe vera to boost your hair health.
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave In Hair Therapy. It restores the pH levels and health of the hair from damage caused by chemical processes and environmental exposure. The hair therapy is easy and a natural detangler, it increases softness and shine, and a lightweight conditioner. The ACV Therapy helps retains moisture and fights frizz.
- Kerastase Laque Couture Spray. Laque Couture Hairspray, is a medium, long-lasting hold hairspray. It sets and locks the style you want and is great for frizz control.
- Kerastase L’incroyable Blow Dry Lotion. The Blow dry lotion help creates endless looks. Sazan’s tip is to apply the lotion from the roots to the ends on towel-dried hair.
- Bless Cotton Sheeting Tote. This cute reusable tote is to help with that New Year’s Resolution we all make of being healthy ( I failed on the first day, but I still have 10 months to try not to eat pizza every day.)
- Colourpop Swerve Liner. This is a creme gel pencil, a true black and this liner swatches beautifully. Sazan’s styling tip is to apply this on top of your eyeshadow for a smokey or cat eye look.
- Colourpop Parker Lippie Stick. This is a matte lipstick, long-wearing, and highly pigmented. Parker is a natural pink nude. Most reviews describe the color as your lip color but better.
- Vye Eyewear Pretty Pilot. The Pretty Pilot is described as Matte Gold Metal, Silver Rose Mirror Polarized Lenses aviators. These sunnies are a $44 value. I never thought I would like aviators but these are bomb! As soon as I got these, I had them on. (Not to brag, but I look so good in them.)
My feeling for this January Bless Box is meh, it’s okay. It’s not that the box or the products are bad, there are a few products I won’t use. I am not a fan of hair products. I don’t use them, I am a shampoo and conditioner girl and that’s it. I know I’m not going to use the dpHuE products because I hate the smell of vinegar. I may try the hairspray and the Blow Dry Lotion. The whole point of Bless Box is to try new products. I’m not a fan of dark chocolate or almonds (I’m a picky eater, it’s a struggle) so I’ll give the bar to my mom. The notepad is really cute, I just have so many from school career fairs and conferences. But, I will use it to write down my goals for my blog.
I’m stocked about the sunglasses. Sunglasses is my favorite accessory and living in sunny Florida, I’m always wearing a pair. The tote bag is fabulous. I will be using this for traveling or a grocery bag. And I’m excited about the Colourpop items. Not sure why, but this is my first time using Colourpop.
If you are interested in the products, click the photo for the link. What do you think of the products in January’s Bless Box?