With all the great sales from December and January, I shopped so much. Most of the items I’ve been using or wearing over and over. That why I decided to share my favorites for the month.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation $12.99. This is my first time ever using drug store foundation (thanks to LustreLux) and OMG I love this foundation. I’ve actually been using it more than my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. Here is why I’m in love with L’Oreal Pro Glow, it makes my skin look dewy, radiant, and hydrated. This foundation is lightweight and creamy, it goes on smoothly, it’s long wearing (it says it last up to 24 hours), and has a medium coverage. The negative about the Pro Glow line is the color range sucks. There are only 12 shades to choose from. I use shade 211 “Creme Cafe”, it works for me now since its winter and I’m a ligher shade but once Summer comes and I’m tanner and this foundation won’t work for me. Another reason, I don’t like about the foundation is the squeeze tube. I tend to make a mess, I would prefer a pump. If you have dry skin, I totally recommend this foundation.
- Makeup Geek Contour Pan $10. The Makeup Geek contour powder is very soft and smooth, highly pigmented, and it blends out great. All of Makeup Geeks contours are Talc and Paraben free, cruelty-free, and vegan. The shade I went for is half-hearted. Half-hearted has a warm undertone and it best fitted for medium skin tones.
- Morphe 12 NB- Natural Beauty Palette $14.99. 12NB is a nude, natural palette with 12 warm shades that are versatile. The eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. In my opinion, the eye shadow works best with a primer.
- Morphe 12S- Soul of Summer Palette $14.99. 12S has 12 shimmery everyday shades. I think if you purchase one, you should get both. Both palettes were a Christmas present from mom. That way if you want to glam up the matte shades with glitter you can, or use the matte shades for transition colors.
- Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick- True Brown K (Single Lipstick – $17, Lip Kit – $29). So I broke down and brought a Kylie Liquid Lipstick. 1) I brought some for my sister’s Christmas gift and 2) there was a holiday discount. The first time I wore it, it was awful. It was patchy, it made my lips super dry, they even started cracking and my lips were hurting. I don’t know what happen but I decided to try it again, and now I’m obsessed with it. True Brown K is a deep chocolate color, highly pigmented, it’s not drying at all and very comfortable on the lips. And True Brown smells good.
- Kalos After Hours Soothing Night Cream $44. I recieved this After Hours Night Cream in my Bless Box. The night cream helps rehydrate and refresh your skin. It is great if you have dry skin or problematic skin. If you want a full review of this night cream click here.
Here I am wearing the L’Oreal Pro Glow Foudation, the MUG Contour, the Kylie Liquid Lipstick in Ture Brown K, the eyeshadow is from the Morphe 12S palette.
- Vici Collection Pom Beanie $20. I’ve had the opportunity to wear this beanie. There have been a few days where it has been extemrely cold in Florida. This beanie not only kept me warm but I looked fashionable as well.
- Peter Nygard Open Front Faux-Fur Vest $35. This vest is a size 6 petite and even though it’s large on me it doesn’t look big on me. I like how versatile this vest is. I’ve worn it with black jeans, blue jeans, and a dress.
- Antonio Melani Lock It Snake Print Cross Body Bag $85. This is in my favorites because i love that its a crossbody, I love the structure and shape of this bag. And its just faboulos. I like that it’s not just a black and white snake print, i like how there is a off white grey color with some brown in there as well to give a unique look.
Sorry, I had to use the photos from the website on the last two items because I broke my camera. 😭 😭 😭
P.S. if you are interested in the products, click the photo for the link. What are some of your favorites from Janurary?
PEACE & LOVE -Joniamac