February’s Bless Box them is (drumroll…) the month of LOVE. Shocking, right? In the box, Sazan chose items to make us look and feel our best. And I have to agree.
Now to the good stuff, here is what came in the Bless Box:
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides $25 – If you were wondering like me, what are collagen peptides. “Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short-chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein.” Benefits of Collagen Peptides are: it promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails; increase skin’s hydration; helps keep your bones healthy and strong; helps healthy digestion. This was just a few of the benefits of using this protein. The Collagen Peptide is unflavored. You can use this protein in hot or cold beverages such as water or almond milk. I’ve been wanting to try a protein powder in my smoothies. I’m interested to see if it adds a taste or chalkiness to my smoothie, and for the results of the benefits.
- Tone It Up: My Perfect Fit Protein Sample $3 – Tone It Up uses ingredients that are plant-based, non-GMO, kosher, gluten free, dairy free, organic and vegan.Tone It Up Protein’s motto is designed for women, by women. My Perfect Fit has 3 different flavors; the flavor I have is vanilla and it has 15g in protein and it’s 100 calories. They recommended adding the protein to smoothies, almond milk or water. You can cook with it as well. Again, I’m going to try this in my smoothie. I can’t wait to try this.
- Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter $10 – The body butter is made with Shea butter and coconut oil making it super hydrating.
- Amika Nourishing Mask $12- Is a deep conditioner and repair for all hair types. Free of parabens, sulfates and artificial colors. The directions say you can use it as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner. Benefits of using the Nourishing Mask is the results of long lasting shine, softness, hair growth, strengthens from the inside out, elasticity and manageability.
- Amika Haute Mess Texture Gel $10- Amika Haute Mess Texture Gel is for all hair types to texturize, volumize, and hold the hair with a dry finish.The gel uses Obliphica Oil, Grapefruit, and Honey that helps create your look, as well as, add benefits to your hair. Some of the benefits from the ingredients are nutrients, healthier hair, moisture, and softness. This is free of artificial colors, parabens, sodium chloride, and sulfates.
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray $10- Protects, texturizes, volumizes, repairs, and adds body to any hair type for that flawless blowout. Use the spray before blow drying to get extra texture and lift while adding a weightless layer of heat protection. This is free of sulfates and sodium chloride. Also, is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. So are the other two products.
- BLESS Love-Inspired Cards $15 – These Be BLESSED are a special collection of greeting cards, created by Bless Box. The cards are intended to grab the love for ourselves and the people who are most important in our lives. I’m not the type person to send out birthday or Christmas cards, so I’m not sure if I will use these. I may try something out of the box but I wouldn’t even know who to send these to.
- Noonday Collection Sofiya Wrap Bracelet $30 – Noonday Collection is a socially responsible business that uses fashion to create significant opportunities around the world. They partner with talented artisan entrepreneurs to help make a difference, in some of the world’s most vulnerable communities that have problems such as poverty, gender violence, human trafficking and HIV/AIDS. Noonday collection currently partners with 29 artisan businesses in 12 countries around the world. Their jewelry and accessories are handmade by more than 4,000 artisans across the world. You should check out their website for more information. This wrap bracelet is gorgeous and you can layer it with other bracelets. This Sofiya Wrap Bracelet is a beautiful gold and blush bracelet that was made in India.
- Alexis Ren x ColourPop Blotted Lip: Deja Vu $5- This is a deep rosy pink to me but the Colourpop describes it as a pink nude. Deja Vu is a sheer matte finish, that gives you a blotted lipstick look (sheer) but you can build up the pigment. If you’re not sure who Alexis Ren is, she is an Instagram model.
- Alexis Ren x ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip: Bare Necessities $6- Is a peachy pink nude. It reminds of a liquid lipstick but with a satin finish.
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara $8.49- The Colossal Big Shot Mascara gives you fully loaded volume in one coat. 8 out of 10 people saw root to tip volume instantly. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle the lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. It comes in 3 shades: Very Black, Blackest Black, and Brownish Black. I can’t wait to try this!
- Maybelline 24k Palette $11.99- The 24k Palette has 12 beautiful shades, being able to create 13 looks. I like that Maybelline created Quads, Trios, and Duos looks for us to recreate or inspire a great makeup look.
- Coupon Codes- We received 2 coupon codes in this box. The first one is 15% off of any $35 purchase from Amika and then 20% off from Vital Proteins.
February’s Bless Box is estimated over $120.
When I opened the box I was very excited about it, especially compared to last January’s box. This box has so many great products. As I mentioned, I’ve been wanting to try a protein powder, I’m just scared I will spend a lot of money on one and not like it. So I’m glad that this box not only came with one but two protein powders to try. I can’t wait to try them and see if there will be any results.
If you read my last Bless Box unboxing, I mentioned how I don’t venture or use much hair products. I ended up giving the last hair products to 2 of my friends. I probably won’t use the hair products, but I may keep these just for the beautiful packaging. But maybe I can convince myself to try them.
I’m glad that Sazan chose to put in the Noonday Collection bracelet. Not only is their jewelry gorgeous but it has a wonderful meaning and does good in the world. To empower women and help people who are in need is something I find important. Now that I know about this company, I will be purchasing items from them.
I’m ecstatic about the Maybelline products! I’ve heard great things from beauty gurus about the Big Shot Mascara. I really hope it lives up to its hype, seeing recently I am wearing mascara more. The Alexis Ren x ColourPop Deja Vu Blotted Lipstick gives a natural look to the lips. This is great for the days I don’t want a dark lip. For the Alexis Ren x ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Bare Necessities, it swatches beautifully on the skin but when it came to applying it on my lips, it was a no. The color looks very pale.
If you are interested in any of the products, click the photo for the link(s). Do you have any good smoothie recipes? Which of these products would you like to try?
Peace & Love – Joniamac
Wow! I’ve never heard of this box. It really has tons of great products. That palette alone! 💜 I know you said all these products add up to $120, but how much is the subscription? Sorry if I missed it.
The subscription is $29.99 monthly plus shipping, so it’s around $38.
Wow! Never heard of this subbie box but it looks really nice! The palette looks lovely- impressive stuff! I like the stationary too….
XX Jen beautylifemom.com
That looked like an amazing box!! 😍 I’ve never heard of it!
It’s created by Youtuber Sazan and she puts great products in these boxes!