Hey y’all! So this post is a little late since April’s box is being shipped but, better late than never.
When you think of Spring the words: vibrant, colorful, alive, radiant, warmth, and glowy comes to mind. The theme for March’s box is: Glow with Spring. I received 9 products to help me glow from inside out, plus a bonus.
Now to the good stuff, what’s in the box:
- Primal Kitchen Coconut Cashew Bar- This protein bar made with Grass-fed Collagen, Cashews, Coconut Flakes, and Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. It’s non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy and canola free, and Paleo approved. The protein bar has 15 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar from the honey, and 7,800 milligrams of Collagen.
- ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lip: Sookie- Is a dark plum, berry tones. You can apply layers to get the amount of coverage you want. The lip gloss is creamy, rich and swatches beautifully.
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip: Teeny Tiny- ColourPop describes it as a deep grayed out plum. So it’s like a gray, purple, taupe color.
- Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid: Medium/Nude Glow- Strobing is a highlighting technique to give your skin that radiant glow. You can use it in the high points of the face with or without foundation. One of the styling tips is to blend a little bit of the strobing liquid with a primer or matte foundation for an all over shimmer. This is recommended for girls with dry skin.
- Bless (Box) Makeup Bag- This makeup bag is not only cute, but it’s a great size. It’s great to pack all of my makeup essentials for a relaxing weekend trip.
- Half United Friendship Bracelet- For every Half United purchase you are giving 7 meals to a child in need. This is possible because they build the cost into every product. Every 3 months Half United equally divides the profits from the purchases to their 4 charity partners in the USA, Cambodia, Fiji and Haiti. Please visit their website to learn more, click here.
- Kamal Beverly Hills Pearl Choker- This cute choker is worth $100! Kamal Beverly Hills takes a portion of profits is donated to charity partners that support the education, healthcare, and the well-being of underprivileged women and children around the world. Please visit their website to learn more, click here.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence- The Facial Treatment Essence is SK-II’s signature product. It has over 90% Pitera. Pitera™ is a clear liquid rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids. It’s the miracle ingredient discovered over 35 years ago that remains essentially unchanged till today. The benefits of SK-II are:
- Replenishes skin’s moisture to help prevent skin dryness
- Helps smoothen skin surface texture for soft and smooth skin
- Helps moderate skin’s renewal cycle
- Kopari Coconut Body Glow- Is a lightweight and fast absorbing coconut oil-infused skin illuminator. You can use from head to toe as a body moisturizer which hydrates and nourishes the skin, helps with dullness and uneven texture and skin tone. Or you can use the Coconut Body Glow as a mega highlighter. This product is Vegan.
- Bonus- Coupon codes
March Bless Box is estimated $200+
I have used every makeup/skin product in this box beside the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. I’ve been blessed to have great skin, which means I’m the worst when it comes to using skincare. I only use skincare products when I need it. I am working on getting better at this. Anyways, I’ve been using everything else nonstop! The Kopari Coconut Body Glow, I use on my face under my foundation for that EXTRA DEWY GLOW. I love how my makeup looks when I use this. The Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid is so great for that subtle glow for a natural makeup look. The only negative for me is that when applying it with my fingers (which is suggested) my foundation is rubbing off. So I’m going to try using a brush next time.
Have you tried the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence? If you have, let me know how you use it? Do you use alone or with other products?
Interested in Bless Box? Use the code APRIL for 25% off on your first box. Also, if you’re interested in any of the products click the photo for the link.
Peace & Love -Joniamac