Hey, ya’ll! How are you? It’s so crazy that it is already JUNE! I can’t believe it, where has the time gone! I know everyone says that, but seriously, I’m failing at my yearly goals. How are you doing at your goals? Leave me a comment to let me know. We only have 6 months to get it together
Here are a few of my New Years ResSome of my goals I want to achieve are:
- Be healthier – I feel like I am doing so/so with this. I haven’t been eating pizza as much.
- Save money- FAILING! My name is Joniamac and I’m a shopaholic.
- Learn a foreign language – I really want to learn ASL. I use to know quite a bit when I was younger, and I want to learn how to sign.
- Blogging goals: each month I set goals of what I want to achieve, my main goal is to blog more.
These are just a few of my goals. The next 6 months I’m going to work hard for them and for the next year.
So how are we going to achieve our goals? Here are some tips I find helpful:
- Set Goals that MOTIVATES you! – You have got to want it. If your goals motivate you, it means it’s important to you.
- Make sure your goals are REALISTIC. If you make goals that are impossible (so to speak) then you will feel defeated.
- Make sure your goals are CLEAR. For example, say your goal is to learn a foreign language. It’s a good goal but it’s not clear because there are so many languages to learn and it doesn’t help you move in the direction you want to go in. Maybe you want to learn Japanese because you plan on doing an internship in Japan, or French because you plan on moving to Paris.
- Have an ACTION PLAN– How are you going to achieve your goals. Most goals take work. Take them step by step!
- SEE IT! Write down your goals, make it a checklist. Make sure you put it somewhere you can see it. I put my goals on my vision board, it helps me see and keep track of what I am trying to achieve (when I’m not being lazy) To help me keep up with my daily/weekly goals, I use an app called Clear. Clear is great because 1) My to-do list is on my phone. I don’t have to worry about writing it down on a sticky note and miss placing it. 2) You can create multiple organized, categorized list (whatever you want to name your list) 3) You can set a reminder for your task. 4) You can personalize the list with a theme. Click here for the link.
- TELL PEOPLE your goals. It can be your best friend(s), your family, someone that you have a connection with. If you tell someone your goal, you are more likely to accomplish your goals. I finally told my friends that I was going to start blogging, tell them held me accountable.
- Have a DEADLINE- Set a time on when you want to accomplish your goal(s).
The Sunglasses are Pretty Pilot by Vye Eyewear –
What are some of your goals right now? Do you have any tips on achieving goals? Do you use a to-do list app to help you?
Make sure to follow me on social media, so you will never miss a post
Peace & Love – Joniamac