This beautiful orange skirt is by Victoria Beckham from her VBxTarget brand. I love the fit, the pocket (yes, it’s a real pocket!) and how versatile of this skirt is. The 5 looks I did are all something I would wear to work or to a professional event depending on the setting or if I just want to be over the top lol. Hopefully, you will get some inspiration from these looks.
- The first outfit, I thought this skirt would look great with a chambray top, in my case a chambray dress. I’ve always wondered how stylish woman pulled this off but I think that I hid the fact that its a dress. What do you think? I added some leopard print flats to give this outfit some fun and paired it with gold and blue accessories.
2. Yellow and Orange complement each other so well. Because the colors are so bright, I kept the accessories simple and matchy-matchy with the yellow purse and orange/gold bracelets. I added my fitted black blazer because the top is sleeveless and I freeze easily. I also feel like it pulls it together and looks professional. I have 2 different shoe options, my beloved mules (lol I wear them every day!) and a pair of heels.
3. If you didn’t know, I BLEED ORANGE & BLUE!! GO GATORS 🐊 This is my favorite outfit in this lookbook. I may be a little bias haha. I paired this skirt with this baby tee that I tucked in with a matching cardigan and nude heels to pull the look together. Do I look cool with the cardigan wrapped around my waist?
4. If you’re not into wearing a lot of colors, this outfit is more “toned down.” I paired it with all black and my brown snake-print crossbody bag. To me, the crossbody bag really adds to the outfit.
5. The last outfit, I decided to add this pink knock-off Zara blazer, that I got a long time ago on eBay. I got inspiration for this outfit from Instagram but I can’t remember who it was. Wearing two bright colors together is a bit scary because 1. people are going to stare and think your crazy and 2. you don’t want to look like skittles. I think this outfit works because I separated the skirt and pink blazer with the black top and pumps and I no accessories on so it’s not over the top.
Which look is your favorite 1,2,3,4, or 5? What would you wear with an orange skirt?
Peace & Love -Joniamac