This beautiful orange skirt is by Victoria Beckham from her VBxTarget brand. I love the fit, the pocket (yes, it’s a real pocket!) and how versatile of this skirt is. The 5 looks I did are all something I would wear to work or to a professional event depending on the setting or if I just want to be over the top lol. Hopefully, you will get some inspiration from these looks.
- The first outfit, I thought this skirt would look great with a chambray top, in my case a chambray dress. I’ve always wondered how stylish woman pulled this off but I think that I hid the fact that its a dress. What do you think? I added some leopard print flats to give this outfit some fun and paired it with gold and blue accessories.
2. Yellow and Orange complement each other so well. Because the colors are so bright, I kept the accessories simple and matchy-matchy with the yellow purse and orange/gold bracelets. I added my fitted black blazer because the top is sleeveless and I freeze easily. I also feel like it pulls it together and looks professional. I have 2 different shoe options, my beloved mules (lol I wear them every day!) and a pair of heels.
3. If you didn’t know, I BLEED ORANGE & BLUE!! GO GATORS 🐊 This is my favorite outfit in this lookbook. I may be a little bias haha. I paired this skirt with this baby tee that I tucked in with a matching cardigan and nude heels to pull the look together. Do I look cool with the cardigan wrapped around my waist?
4. If you’re not into wearing a lot of colors, this outfit is more “toned down.” I paired it with all black and my brown snake-print crossbody bag. To me, the crossbody bag really adds to the outfit.
5. The last outfit, I decided to add this pink knock-off Zara blazer, that I got a long time ago on eBay. I got inspiration for this outfit from Instagram but I can’t remember who it was. Wearing two bright colors together is a bit scary because 1. people are going to stare and think your crazy and 2. you don’t want to look like skittles. I think this outfit works because I separated the skirt and pink blazer with the black top and pumps and I no accessories on so it’s not over the top.
Which look is your favorite 1,2,3,4, or 5? What would you wear with an orange skirt?
Peace & Love -Joniamac
I like number 3 because blue is my favorite color and I like how it compliments the orange😄 I like the last one hot pink and orange but don’t think I’m brace enough to wear it!
Look 3 is my favorite too! And the last one is a bit “out there” but you should try something similar to it, I’m sure you would rock it!
That skirt looks so pretty! Perfect color for fall season!
I love this skirt! Victoria Beckham really had some amazing pieces for her Target line!
You look great in every single outfit! This skirt is really gorgeous. Love the design.
Awe, thank you so much! I’m glad you liked all the outfits!
Great chatting with you yesterday at USBlogsChat! I would say the fourth one was my favorite, as I navigate more toward blacks, lol! But all the outfits were great!
I enjoyed chatting with you too! Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words!
I love that skirt it’s so perfect for fall!
It really is. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked this post!
So many tips how to combine a lovely orange skirt! I love it ✿
Blog de la Licorne
Thank you so much! Glad you liked this! 😀
I love how bold you styled this orange skirt!!
Thank you so much! 😊
I love the shade of the skirt, and all of your looks are flawless!! I especially like the orange with the hot pink blazer
Thanks, girl! Glad you liked this lookbook!
Love the orange skirt.
Thank you for stopping by!
Orange is not an easy color but damn… you rocked it’
Awe, thank you so much!!
Wow what a unique skirt. And that pop of orange and the pocket is the bomb!!!
Thank you, Kasia!! I love this skirt.
That orange skirt is so cool. I love it with the pink jacket and black shirt. So chic !