I was inspired to do this post by Abbey from Marblelously Petite. Her post was Holiday Party Dresses Under $200. Make sure you checked out her post! Right now I can’t afford a $200 dress and I’m not invited to any holiday parties 😞 I challenged myself to find nice Holiday/Party dresses under a $100. It was actually hard to find a nice dress under $100 at first, especially from department stores. All of these brands/stores I have up, are only in certain locations so you would have to buy it online.
Right now Asos has 30% off on Party Wear for Women and Men.
- ASOS Embellished Mix Lace Paneled Tulle Mini Dress- On sale for $83 (reg price $119)
- Paper Dolls Off Shoulder Crochet Dress With Frill Sleeve– $95.00
- ASOS Cowl Front Cut Out Sequin Midi Dress- On sale for $66.50 (reg. price $95)
- Missguided Lace Fishtail Hem Midi Dress– $79
- Club L Open Back Maxi Dress with Fishtail- $51
- Club L Deep Plunge Back Maxi Dress- $40
- ASOS Bandeau Fold Bow Front Scuba Maxi Dress– $92
- TFNC Bandeau Sequin Maxi Dress- On sale for $94.50 (reg. price $135)
Velvet Jumpsuit- $88
- Milan Gray Taffeta Ballgown Dress- $54.90
- Phoenix Burgundy Open Back Sequin Dress- $79.90
- Nerissa Gold Metallic Wrap Evening Dress- $84.90
- Davina Navy Strapless Ball Gown- $74.90
- Vera Red Sweetheart Crepe Dress- $59.90
- Sasha Gold Diva Sequin Gown- $99.90
Check out Boohoo’s Premium section. Even if the item is originally over a $100 USD, they tend to have sales all the time ranging from 40%-60% off. The dress comes in regular, plus, and petite size(s). The dresses are sparkly, bold, and you will stand out in the crowd. The only downside about these dresses is quite a few of them only come in 2 sizes. I’m not sure if the other sizes are sold out (which I don’t think so.) So either the dress will come in size 4 or 6, or 14 and 18 etc.
- Premium Plus Lissy Velvet and Brocaide Dress- On sale for $90 (reg. price $150)
Premium Asia Bandeau Sequin & Stud Mini Dress- On sale for $67 (reg. price $112)
Premium Anna Sequin Bandeau Mini Dress- On sale for $58 (reg. price $96)
Tamsin Off The Shoulder Skater Dress- On sale for $15 (reg. price $25)
I did add a few jumpsuits in here. Should I do a Holiday Party Pants Suit Guide? Is that something yall would want to see? Let me know and let me know which dress you would buy!
Peace & Love – Joniamac
Subscribe to the email listing, so you will never miss a post. Also, for more fashion & beauty content follow me on my social media pages.
Wow! These are really great choices! Nice job researching and letting all of us know about the awesome deals!
Thank you, Erin! I’m glad you enjoyed this post!
They are really good looking! 😊😉
Thank you for stopping by! 😀
love the two red dresses from Express! Will definitely be seeing if they ship to Thailand..
Aren’t they lovely! Hopefully, they do!
You have great taste! I really love all of the ASOS options, especially #4!
I didn’t get to go out for the New Year but I love all of these options! I see a few that I definitely would have chosen had I gone out!
Glad you enjoyed this, your style is amazing! Happy New Year!
Luckilly, some of those dresses still exist!! I love your suggestions!
Awesome! Thank you!
Love some of these dresses…. I never would have guessed their prices!
It was hard to find dresses under $100 at first but these dresses are gorgeous!
These are some awesome dresses Jonia. I love the ASOS Tulle Mini Dress. Reminds me of that Janelle Monae Oscar dress from last year. Gorg!
Ohh it does!
This is SUCH a great roundup! I adore the geometric looking cream and gold one. Fabulous!! 🙂