- Kopari Coconut Body Glow- Shimmering Body Oil: This body oil is like liquid gold! I love adding this underneath my foundation to have that glowy, dewy look, I also had it to my chest, neck, collar bones, and shoulders for that sun-kissed look. You can also, mix in the Coconut body glow with your lotion for an overall look. I’m interested in trying this in the winter and see how it holds up the few cold days we get in Florida. Check out my post for more info. Click here.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes- 575 Brown Blush: I’m not a huge fan of nude lipsticks, but I love this lipstick. It’s warm tone, the formula is creamy and easy to apply.
- Maybelline Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter-Medium/Nude Glow: I’m not a huge fan of liquid/cream makeup products other than foundation. I found this product difficult to use at first when I used too much I found it hard to blend. A little bit of this will give you a stubble glow and you can definitely build the glow.
- Mac Prep & Prime Fix Plus: Usually I use Urban Decay All Nighter Spray setting spray but I’m sure like you, you have heard so many good things about this spray. I love! I think it makes my face/makeup look fresh and hydrated.
- It’s My RayeRaye Palette: I love how pigmented and versatile this palette is. Blog post coming soon!
- Kalos Skin After Hours| Soothing Night Cream: Is a soothing pH balanced crème for vulnerable skin. Check out my post for more info. Click here.
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins: High Key Fade: These are definitely worth the money! I wear these all the time! I love the fact that they are oversized, I love the faded look. These also come in minis.
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins: High Key Army Green/ Luxury Gold: I love the color. These are perfect for Fall/Winter.
- Victoria Beckham x Target Pop Floral Romper & Circus Scallops Skrit: The entire collection was just so beautiful. The collection sold out fast and only sold in stores at certain locations. I wish I would have purchased more items, I was just nervous about sizing, I should have just bought from the children collection. So yes, this collaborative collection came in women’s, plus size and children’s sizes. Hopefully, there will be another collection in 2018!
- INC Georgiee Ankle Booties, Created for Macy’s: I’m obsessed with these bug booties. I get so many compliments on them. Check out my post for more info. Click here.
- ABH Brow Wiz Pencil– If you don’t use this, I’m sure you know all about Brow Wiz.
- Colourpop Iluvsarahii $aucey Eyeshadow Palette- This purple, mauve and pink palette are so pretty and pigmented. When iluvsarahii came out with this collection, I knew I had to support my girl! Unfortunately, this palette is sold out but the Chic-y eyeshadow palette is still in stock.
- ColourPop Lipstick x iluvsarahii Mamacita Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick: is a deepened burgundy. Check out my post for more info. Click here.
- ColourPop Lipstick
- Dose of Colors Desi x Katy The Girls Eyeshadow Palette: I hate to do this to you because this gorgeous eyeshadow quad is so out. When I got this in the mail in September I used it non stop, every single time I wore makeup. Last month I had to “hide” this palette so I can start using my other palettes.
- Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Savage: is described as a rich black base burgundy (black cherry) shade liquid matte lipstick that has a velvety high-fashion matte finish. Check out my post for more info. Click here.
- Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Hot Fire: Is a fiery orange-red liquid lipstick with a velvet matte finish Check out my post for more info. Click here.
- Olay Daily Facial Daily Clean– I’ve been using these every day. Someone who used to sleep in their makeup all the time, this is a big deal! Check out my post for more info. Click here.
Thanks for reading! What are some of your favorites from 2017? Happy New Year!!!
Peace & Love – Joniamac
Subscribe to the email listing, so you will never miss a post. Also, for more fashion & beauty content follow me on my social media pages.