Fashom is a budget-friendly personal stying app that delivers outfits to you at no cost.
When I first discovered Fashom it was kind of like an Instagram where you can express and share your style and you can still do that but now its a personal styling platform. *This is a partnership post.* So here is how it works:
- Download the FASHOM app in the Appstore or Google Play. It’s free!
- Fill in your personal details: such as height, sizes, your preferences/style.
- Request for styling at no cost to you! You will get asked to provide your credit card information and shipping address. You won’t be charged for the items until you decide what you want to keep.
- Select a stylist.
- Describe your style or what you are looking for, then within 48 hours, there were 3 different outfits styled for me.
- You can pick and choose 5 or more items from any looks. You have 5 days to select your items.
- Wait, for the box to get to you.
- Keep what you want and return what you don’t. You only get charged for the items you want to keep. You have 3 days to decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back and then your card will be charged for the items you keep. You get 25% off for keeping 3 items or more.
‼️Use promo code: JONIAMAC for an additional 15% off your purchase‼️
When I decided to be styled, I asked for outfits for work. I wanted to incorporate more skirts and dresses for work but also, outfits to keep me warm. Here are the outfits I got styled for and picked the items from.
Here are the items I choose and how I styled it!
I loved how this was a classic black pencil skirt with a twist. The ruffle details are so beautiful and fun. As much as I loved this skirt, it was a bit tight ( from all the pizza and Zaxbys I’ve been eating lol) so sadly I returned it.
These shoes are super cute but I have some similar so I decided to return them as well.
I think this dress the stylist choose is great for when I have events at work. It’s professional, easy to run around in, and it’s very chic. The layering necklace is also from Fashom, which I have been wanting a layering necklace. The dress is a straight fit on me so I decided to show my shape more with the belt.
I am obsessed with this outfit! The pants, top, and purse are all picks from my stylist. I can see myself wearing this all the time, you can wear this with heels or flats instead of boots.
My thoughts on the styling: I thought the stylist did a great job in putting together the outfits. I selected items from all 3 looks. The quality and the price of the clothing is great and affordable. The process was easy and the Fashom team are very sweet and helpful! I will definitely get styled again!
Make sure to download the FASHOM app and get styled! ‼️Use promo code: JONIAMAC for an additional 15% off your purchase‼️
Peace & Love – Joniamac