Have you been shopping the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? This is my first time shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. To be honest, I went to a Nordstrom store and shopped there for the first time this year! I don’t have a big budget and most of these items I wouldn’t purchase but I’m trying to up my style for work and personal life.
Here are the items I purchase and I am absolutely in love with! I definitely ran into a lot of misses tho. Just a reminder that I am 4’10 and I’ve gained weight so I’m 100 lbs right now and these items fit perfect!
- Topshop Stripe Jumpsuit $79.90
- Halogen Print Satin Dress (Regular & Petite) $79.90
- Topshop Bold Floral Midi Dress $62.90
- Topshop Twist Peplum Hem Top $35.90 (currently sold out)
- 1901 Colorblock Floral Woven Dress $85.90 (sells out very fast but keep checking for your size if they are out.)
- Topshop Slouch Suit Blazer $56.90 (The blazer is long in length, hench slouchy and long in the arms but I’m used to it.)
- Topshop Sluch Suit Trousers $31.90 (Because I did gain a bit of weight, I ordered a size 4 and these are way too big. I’m going to exchange them for a size 2 (fits like 0). These also come in black)
Unfortunately, I have to return these! ☹️
- Trouvé High Waist Wede Leg Trousers $59.90 (I love these pants so much but I’m just too short. No lie, when I tried these on they came to my boobs lol.)
Wish List Items
- Topshop Stripe Duster Jacket $69.90 (I’m kind of obsessed with this and I still may get it.)
- Topshop Stripe Wide Leg Trousers $49.90 (I really want this matching set, I just know I’m too short for it. Should I still give it a try?)
- SARTO by Franco Sarto Topaz Tassel Flat $84.90
Have you made any purchases from the Nordstrom Sale? What did you get? Are you going to get anything from the sale? Let me know below!