Sorry for the super late post, but if you haven’t heard, Desi Perkins and Katy aka LustreLux have teamed up with Dose of Colors for round 2 collaboration. In this collection, they brought back 2 favorites/ most requested from the first round, and 7 new products. 1 eyeshadow palette, 2 highlighters, and 6 lip products.
This collection has been out for a while so some items may be sold out. This collection is sold on the Dose of Colors and Ulta in stores and online. Out of anything, I recommend getting the palette or one of the lipglosses. You can make payments on the Dose of Colors website.
This palette comes with 10 shades, 5 mattes, and 5 shimmers. The colors are so beautiful, pigmented, and easy to blend. This palette is so versatile, you can create a simple, everyday look or you can get dramatic. I have noticed that some of the shimmer shades do have fallout. I think my favorite shade in DIRTY MONEY! $55 USD
Basic– is a soft light pink.
Cheens– I love using this as a crease shade. Don’t use too much if you don’t want a dark outer crease.
Necessary– is a neutral tone brown. This would make a great transitional shade or you can use it as a base.
Dirty Money– It literary looks like dirty money lol. It is described as an Olive Green with an antique gold shift. This color is stunning! I could wear it every day!
A Moment– TOP 5, TOP 5, TOP 5! This color is gorgeous! Its a royal blue with purple shifts, meaning depending on what shadows you use with it, it can look blue or purple.
Try Me– This is my second fav in this palette! It’s a Cranberry red. It looks great with Girl Bye and Churro.
Just a Kiss– This is a tie with Try Me. Just a Kiss is so different than any shadow I’ve used. It’s described as an Iridescent Champagne with pink & gold shift. What is different about it it’s not a “color” so to speak. You can wear it by itself for an easy shimmer look or you can wear it as a topper.
Girl Bye– Another fav! It’s a reddish brown color and perfect for Fall.
Churro– Another beautiful crease shade
Game Over– is a midnight black with silver reflects. And yes, this shade is different from the one in the Iluvsarahii palette.
These highlighters are beautiful (I mean, I haven’t seen a highlighter that I haven’t liked) but I don’t need anymore. $28 USD
- Fuego- is another comeback item. Described as a light champagne gold. (this info is from my original post)-> This shade from what I can it’s more on the yellow gold side. This highlighter would be great for fair to medium skin tones. If you have a deeper skin tone you could use this to intense another highlighter (learned from Jackie Ania).
- Chasing the Sun- is a golden bronze. This would be gorgeous on medium to dark skin.
There are 6 lip products: 2 lipglosses, 2 lipsticks, and 2 liquid lipsticks. I purchased both glosses and lipstick (Totally worth it)! Some people notice the glitter/reflects and says it feels gritty but I haven’t noticed it. Glosses are $17, lipsticks are $16, and the liquid lipsticks are $18.
- Over the Top- a comeback and A MUST HAVE!! This is stunning! Over the top is a clear base with gold glitter. You can wear it alone or with another lipstick. The difference between this and Brillo is Brillo is a champagne color.
- The Most- A MUST HAVE. The really fits this gloss, it’s doing the most! Its a clear gloss with red and purple glitter.
- Aftermath- A creamy matte finish lipstick. Described as a rich cognac brown; a red-brown nude depending on your skin tone or PSL. It glides on the lips, pigmented and says on well. It’s a regular lipstick so you need to reply after eating.
- Hey Girl- A peach pink; a warm dark nude depending on your skin tone. A creamy matte finish lipstick.
- My Main- Is in their velvet liquid matte lipstick. These are a great formula, non-drying out the lips! Described as a sort of beige brown.
- A Mauve Story- Described as a muted mauve.
Peace & Love – Joniamac