Hi babes! I’m doing an unboxing of Bless Box. If you are not sure what Bless Box is, it is a subscription box created by Sazan, a youtuber and content creator. Each month is a different theme filled with beauty, fashion, and lifestyle products. The subscription is $37.49 a month and the box is always worth more than $100. They also do Seasonal boxes.
This month box is all about a Fresh Start, with 13 items this box is valued at $137.5.
- Higher Education Skincare: Cram Session Vitamin Infused Hydrating Lotion $33- Cram session is a vitamin-infused hydrating lotion. The claims are that the lotion is lightweight, hydrating, crammed with antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E, that protect the skin from dangerous free radicals. Added melanin helps protect the skin from damaging blue light emitted from digital devices, the sun, and other sources. Plus, Plant extracts and natural plant peptides that help soothe, moisturize and restore balance. This is cruelty-free, made in the USA, it’s also nut, gluten, sulfate, and paraben free.
- L.O.V. Cosmetics: Best Dressed 12H Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Majestic Amethyst $8.16- One of Sazan’s favorites from 2018. It’s a rich purple eyeliner that looks wonderful with Hazel eyes.
- St Ives: Hydrating Cactus Water and Hibiscus Sheet Mask $2.25- One of the many benefits cactus water can do for your skin are hydration and softening skin. Made with 100% natural extracts, and made with 100% cotton this hydrating sheet mask will leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing. It is paraben free and dermatologist tested.
- St Ives: Hydrating Cactus Water and Hibiscus Hydrogel Eye Mask $2.25- Wear this for 10 minutes and you are good to go! It’s made out of the same natural ingredients as the face mask. I’m very excited to try both the face mask and this eye mask.
- Earthen Skincare: InstantPeel Exfoliant (single pack) $10- InstantPeel is the #1 selling product for Earthen. Earthen Skincare created this as an alternative for people who don’t want to use harsh acid face peels and dermabrasion on sensitive skin. The exfoliant has a unique combo of proteins and enzymes gently peel away dead skin cells on your face, neck, and body. It’s been clinically tested for and proven safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- Cora: Sample Pack of Tampons and Pads $9- Cora is an awesome subscription company that provides 100% natural, body safe menstrual products made from pure and ethical ingredients. Cora uses Organic Cotton which is better for our body, the environment, and farmers. With every purchase, they provide pads and fundamental health education to girls in need.
- ColourPop: Blur Lux Lipstick in Hey Mr. DJ $7- Is a matte lipstick formulated with a soft blurring pigment. The color is a soft petal pink.
- Yu-Be: Lip Balm $5- This lip balm is made with ingredients based on the original Japanese Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream. The formula includes Vitamin E oil, Sweet Almond oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Camphor, Aloe Vera and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
- J. R. Watkins: Coconut Milk & Honey Body Oil Mist $8.99- Is an excellent hydrating and nourishing body oil that is created with 99% of natural ingredients including Apricot Kernel Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Rosemary leaf extract. They come in several different scents such as the Coconut Milk and Honey, Lavender, Grapefruit and 2 more. To use this as a daily moisturizer, mist onto clean skin (most suggest after showering) and massage into the skin.
- EDEN BodyWorks: Coconut Shea Body Lotion $8.99- is a lightweight, hydrating body cream that is enriched with Vitamin E and Shea Butter to leave skin feeling soft, smooth & moisturized. This product contains no mineral oils (petroleum), dyes or parabens, and is cruelty-free.
- PHYTO: Huile Supreme Rich Smoothing Oil $15- This is a rich and nourishing leave-in oil that brings shine, smoothness, anti-frizz, moisture to the hair. It also restores elasticity and protects your hair from damaging free radicals and UV lights. It is Sulfate, Paraben, Silicone, and Gluten free.
- Nelson J: Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Hair Mask $9- Argan Oil 7 formula is a multi-tasking mask that delivers 7 benefits; it detangles, controls frizz, seals split ends, prevents hair color fading, protects from chlorine & salt water, restores silkiness & shine, and enhances hair natural body.
- Strawesome: Reusable Glass Straw $9.95- Yass, I am here for the reusable straw movement! This is made of reusable, environmentally safe clear glass.
What are your thoughts on this box? Are you interested in subscribing to Bless Box or any of these items?
Peace & Love – Joniamac