Y’all April’s Bless Box was so good, I had to share! The theme for April is Cherry Blossoms, it’s all about rebirth, renewal, and giving yourself a second chance. Spring is about having a new start and this box has a lot of skincare products. WHOO WHOO!! The value of this box is worth $127.87
- Earthen Skincare, Daily Facial Cleanser (3oz) $35.00: This Vegan Facial Cleanser is a gentle foaming cleanser that removes makeup, dirt, dead skin cells, excess oil, and pollutants from your face and neck. This was created for ALL skin types without drying out the skin. You can use this cleanser in the morning or night, or both, then moisturize after. It’s Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Sulfate, Paraben & Phthalate Free, and Fragrance-Free.
- Meaningful Beauty, Revive and Brighten Under Eye Mask: Back in October’s Bless Box, we were lucky enough to get the skincare line (entire) Meaningful Beauty. Meaningful Beautiful is a skincare line by supermodel Cindy Crawford. I’m very excited to try these products and now I have these hydrating, into-aging gel eye patches to go with the rest of the products. These masks are formulated with Meaningful Beauty’s signature melon complex, seaweed extract, hyaluronic acid, willow herb, and niacinamide!
- Bonus, Loreal Pure-Clay Mask $12.99: The one I received is the Detox & Brighten mask. This is formulated with 3 different clays and charcoal to transform dull and tired looking skin. I am very excited to try this!
- Daeng Gi Meo Ri, Yeo Ui Lin Calamus Damage Care Hair Steam Cap $10.00: This self-care hair steam cap was created to produce salon results from the comfort of your own home. With medicinal herbal ingredients, and natural oils and proteins, steam cap deeply nourishes and repairs damaged hair.
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company, Comforting Gel Bead Face Mask $12: The Comforting Gel Bead Face Mask is perfect at home facial treatment. The neat thing about this mask you can use it warm, to relax your facial muscles or to open up your pores before you use face masks or treatments. Or you can use this mask cold by refrigerating or freezing it, to help reduce puffiness, swelling, redness and to close pores after cleansing. The website gives all the instructions on how to use.
- Deco Miami, Sugar and Spice Nail Art Stickers $8: Nails are about to look cute with these cool stickers! These are super cute and different.
- Bless Fav, E.L.F. Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette in Island Breeze $12: This is a Bless Box Fav. which means, you get a repeat item from a box before. I received the E.L.F. Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette in Island Breeze. Omg guys, I switched 3 of this shades, and holy moly they are pigmented. smooth, and beautiful.
- Go Macro, Sunny Uplift Cherries + Berries MacroBar $2.89: Sunny Uplift MacrBar is filled with antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, and iron. In this bar, it has organic gluten-free rolled oats, organic cherries, organic dates, and organic cranberries. All Go Macro products are Organic, Vega, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy & Dairy Free, and Clean and Raw. Go Macro is a family owned business who wants to inspire people to eat healthily.
- L.O.V. Cosmetics, Matte Liquid Lipstick in Confession $10: Confession is the perfect nude rose color. Unlike the matte liquid lipsticks, this is specially formulated to a mousse texture that makes it ultra hydrating and preserves color.
- Puracy, Organic Hand & Body Lotion $5: This organic body lotion is made with plant-based and all natural ingredients such as Vitamin E oil, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Shea Butter, that helps to rehydrate and soothe dry skin. This is also, cruelty-free and free of silicones, parabens, dyes, perfumes, harsh chemicals, and much more.
- Nelson J Beverly Hills, Styling Surf Spray (1oz.) $8: Styling Surf Spray gives your hair volume for that sexy beach wave hair without any sticky residue. There is no alcohol, parabens, and synthetic color. It is great for all hair types.
- Bonus, Kitsch Marble Round Claw Clip 3pc Set $14.00: These are so cute, stylish and chic!
Which items would you love to try/have?
Peace & Love – Joniamac
I love face masks! I wish I could afford in salon facials every month it really keeps your skin from aging, thanks for sharing! Maybe you will be interested is the masks that works for me https://www.amazon.com/Under-Eye-Gold-Mask-Moisturising/dp/B07B2H9KKW
Ooh, I will have to try these! Thank you so much for the suggestion!